Pages

Sunday 30 October 2016

Week one ~ Morning routine

If you are anything like me, you have a vague morning routine that lasts until you turn on the computer. Well that’s me anyway! I wake every morning at five to feed the animals and let the chickens out of there coop. I generally meditate for a while and share some gratitude with myself but that’s it, that’s when I generally turn the computer on and sit until I have to quickly get my breakfast, shower and head out the door in a mad rush to get to work on time.
On week one I hope to find some clarity on what’s really important to me and what is going to get me to a place where I don’t find my day is a mad rush because I haven’t taken the time to ground myself and really enjoy that time that I personally think is the best time of the day. The morning!
I really hope you enjoy my journey as I grow and learn, I hope that a long the way you find something that you need also.

If we want to direct our lives. We must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. But what we do consistently ~Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment